• NOTE: Letters of Inquiry are unnecessary. This application is the appropriate first step in submitting a grant request.
• NOTE: The foundation's administrative staff is happy to help with technical questions about the application process but is unable to provide guidance on the fit of the grantee or the structure of the request.
• The Hilda & Preston Davis Foundation's on-line grant application form has been divided into three sections: Organization
Information; Contact Information; and Proposal Information. Each applicant is requested to fill in all three sections prior to
the submission of their grant request. Within each section there are both required and optional fields. Please note that all
required fields are marked with an asterisk (*) as indicated in the list of fields presented below.
• If during an on-line grant application session, time or other constraints preclude you from completing all sections of the
application form and submitting your request, a "Save" feature is provide so that you may return to this application session at a
later date. Required to perform the "Save" function is an email address and a self-assigned password.
• If you previously started and/or submitted an application, you can access the account you created with your email and
password by clicking here
you cannot begin a brand new application from within your account; you must use the link on this page (though the username & password will be the same).
NOTE: If you encounter problems accessing the online application form, please see the Troubleshooting